Feng Shui is a member of Sushi Swine. In version 3.0 of Pinstripe's Mod, he was renamed to Shinichi. He has been voiced by Rik Mayall.
Name Feng Shui comes from Japanese term of feng shui - a "pseudoscientific traditional practice originating from ancient China, which claims to use energy forces to harmonize individuals with their surrounding environment" (source: Wikipedia).
As of Feng Shui's quotes, it seems he has been a scientist before the war begun. Therefore, he makes alot of scientifically speaking quotes during his playtime, even when dying.
When starting a turn with more than 25 health
- Hi so far!
- Got a plan!
When starting a turn with 11-25 health
- Of course.
- My mental needs my health.
When starting a turn with 10 health or less
- Come up with your orders.
- Someday, all soldiers will be made this way.
- Ooh, observe our well made weapon operates!
- I have an agreement, statistics indicate their demise!
- I have optimum angle for mayhem.
- Oh, data indicates this would be very good shot!
- Verse weapon designed and built by robot.
- Logic complete, now I fire!
- Very logical order, sir!
- Saw apparent update, well come now the world!
- Versus best selling weapon back home!
- Oh, worry not, also parallel technology will triumph!
- Oh, you mean small and not better!
- Computation indicate 100% success, Sensei!
- Calculations show I am in very bad shape.
- Destruction test complete! I fail.
- Ah, I miss one vital fact now, now I die.
- No, such figures look unfortunately I extremely unlucky.
- Hey, why don't you try using a bigger weapon next time?
- I think you made very good shot, congratulations, enemy!
- Probability in the case, my demise.
- Systems shutting down, so.
- Mathematically impossible shot!
- Congratulations, you beat me but fact is you will rules.
- Calculations, entire death is main reason for dying.
- Test indicate I dead.