Rimski is a member of Piggystroika. In Pinstripe's Mod, he was renamed to Dragovich. He has been voiced by Marc Silk.
Name Rimski comes from name of Russian composer Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov. It is a parody on how common Russian surnames are formed by ending at suffix -ski.
When starting a turn with more than 25 health
- Yell at me, sir.
- My depression is not important.
When starting a turn with 11-25 health
- Treat me like the maggot I am.
- Even, when I smile, it hurts.
When starting a turn with 10 health or less
- Give me your orders, please.
- I am smiling on the inside but it has no significance.
- I have no confidence in my abilities, sir.
- I will not fail you.
- My aim is to please you, sir.
- Should I miss, you must punish me.
- All criticism is gratefully received.
- There is no excuse for failure.
- I merely exist to serve you, captain.
- My only pleasure is your orders, captain.
- I know you do not like me, but I will try.
- You must despise me, and you do and I'm happy.
- I suffer from depression from time to time.
- This is one of my more upbeat moments.
- Thank you for letting me fight in the war.
- I will not be missed.
- Do not grieve for me, I deserve no better.
- You get down, you keep your head down, and then you die... if you're lucky.
- I stood zero chance and I was not even worthy of that.
- You will forget all about me in a day or two.
- I was a soldier, now I'm a corpse.
- Have I disappointed you, sir? I knew I would.
- I knew I would ammount to nothing and achieve less, this I have done and I am happy.
- I took a real beating and rightfully so.
- I would say it's been nice, but you hate me.
- I am incapable of any coherent emotion, sir, but I am glad nevertheless to be out of your life.